How To Give
Please consider supporting Bridge Point Community Church as a recurring giver to help the leadership best steward the resources God provides. Your generosity makes it possible for us to live out the mission of God's church in Cypress, TX.
- The quickest, most convenient way to give is through our online platform. All you need is some information easily found on one of your checks (routing and account numbers).
- You can choose to give one time donations or recurring monthly donations.
- Since Bridge Point Community Church is a non-profit organization, all of your gifts are tax deductible.
To give by mail, send checks to:
Bridge Point Community Church
17810 Mueschke Rd.
Cypress, TX 77433
What We Believe About Giving
We believe, for all Christians, in giving. We believe in giving regularly, sacrificially, and cheerfully. We believe in supporting the work that God is doing through His church, and so, we see giving as an opportunity—an opportunity to allow as many people as possible to know, worship, and enjoy God.
Financially giving is one direct way of worshiping Jesus with our lives. Giving stirs our affections for Jesus and His commission to make disciples! As people of faith, we are called to give faithfully as we proclaim His sufficiency and provision.
When we give out of love for Christ, and with a generous heart, it causes many changes within us. Here are a few:
- It increases our intimacy and directs our attention and heart to Christ. (Matthew 6:21)
- It increases our character, conforming us to Christ's image as an unselfish giver. It helps us realize the true ownership of ALL of our possessions. (I Chronicles 29:11-12)
- It teaches us to trust and submit everything to God. (Deuteronomy 14:22-23)
- It works as our greatest weapon against the idolatry of money and its illusion of power in our lives. (Matthew 6:24)